Fall Out Boy, as I said in my last post, has a lot of great songs. And part of what makes a good song are good lyrics. Another part of what makes good lyrics is how relatable they are. In this post, I shall talk about 10 of the the most relatable lines from Fall Out Boy songs that I have stumbled upon (in order of albums/song order on each album).
- ’Thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so great’-”Thnks Fr Th Mmrs”, Infinity On High
- ’I’m a stitch away from making it, and a scar away from falling apart’-”The (After) Life of the Party”, Infinity on High
- ’But I’m no good at math’-”The (Shipped) Gold Standard”, Folie à Deux
- ’I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs but I’m afraid that someone else will hear me’-”The (Shipped) Gold Standard, Folie à Deux
- ’I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match’-”What A Catch, Donnie”, Folie à Deux
- ’Oh hell yes, I’m a nervous wreck’-”West Coast Smoker”, Folie à Deux
- ’I need more dreams, and less life’-”Save Rock and Roll”, Save Rock and Roll
- ’I could scream forever’-”Centuries”, American Beauty/American Psycho
- ’I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved’-”Novocaine”, American Beauty/American Psycho
- ’You are the song stuck in my head, every song that I’ve ever loved’-”Favorite Record”, American Beauty/American Psycho
These are only some of the many most relatable Fall Out Boy lyrics.