Surprise- I’m still here! And ready to answer questions asked months ago (sorry about that). Thank you QuirkyVictorian for nominating me for this. I won’t actually nominate anyone but if anyone wants to answer the questions at the bottom they can.
1. Worst movie adaptation of a book that you have ever seen?
My immediate thought upon reading this question was “Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief” so I’m going to go with that.
2. Most embarrassing moment?
Oh no, there are so many. The most recent was when I thought I was talking to my friend and instead I was talking to a complete stranger. About ice-cream. I still cringe.
3. Favorite food?
Bread (cue a gif of Jean Valjean)
4. Least favourite colour?
5. Saddest character death ever?
NOOOOOO!!! There are so many! But if I must choose then Sirius Black.
6. Dogs or cats, and which are you more like?
Both. But if I had to own one it’d probably be a cat because they’re easier to take care of. I think I’m more like a cat than a dog because I, too, like knocking things over and standing on higher surfaces so I seem taller.
7. Would you rather live your entire life in a basement or an attic?
8. What is your earliest memory?
My family and I were stuck in an airport for a over eight hours. It was terrible.
9. If you could preserve one moment in time to revisit whenever you like, what would it be?
One moment in time then probably…the sixties. Anytime in the sixties. Mostly for the music.
10. A book/movie/song you love from a genre you usually dislike?
I’m open to a lot of different things so there’s not really much I dislike in regards to books, movies, or music. But people get really confused when I say that I like Lana Del Rey so.
11. A fact about you that someone might find surprising?
My first language wasn’t, in fact, English.
Here is the part where I come up with questions so answer if you want.
- Bilingual? If so, what languages?
- Movies or books?
- Something that you can’t stand?
- Least favorite show/movie/book character?
- Favorite song at the moment?
- Favorite villain and why?
- Favorite thing to do over the summer?
- One thing that makes you happy?
- Any irrational fears?
- Sports fan or not a sports fan?